The best Fortnite deathrun codes will unlock brutal challenges, force you to perfect your skills, and require more than a little luck. OK, maybe a lot of luck, and even more death. Whether it's Cizzors' infamous deathrun series or a holiday-themed map created by community members, there's a reason this Fortnite Creative mode is so popular—and so keyboard-smashingly infuriating.
But finding the newest and best deathruns can be tough if you don't know where to look, and digging through all the rejects can be more frustrating than falling to your doom for the 700th time. That's why we've gone through the trouble for you to find all the highlights. Read on for the best deathrun codes known to man.
The best Fortnite deathrun codes right now
Space Escape - 6014-4850-9328
The classic deathrun formula with a dash of alien fauna, flora, and goop.
?? Level Deathrun - 1568-5216-7988
One of the most visually pleasing deathruns I've seen in a long time. Like synthwave or some other wub-dub music came to life and lit up a dark tunnel with splendid lighting. I also appreciate the unusual choices for platforms, like giant curly spikes you have to jump across.
Frosty Farm Deathrun - 3114-9806-2406
Everyone loves the holidays, even those of us wishing for the painful cycle of Fortnite deathruns. This charming map is decked out in Christmas trees, tasteful gifts, and even a sleigh pulled by six little llamas. Thankfully, it's a deathrun that won't (immediately) annoy you. The first several levels I checked out felt remarkably inventive and fair.
Egg Climbing - 5032-6975-8948
A bright and colorful map that challenges you to climb higher and higher rather than the usual horizontal stumble-fest. I love the use of lighting and flower arrangements to draw your eye. It really helps keep things looking like an actual tower where rascally fairies live. You'll definitely bang your head against the wall on this one a few times, though.
Lighthouse Adventure Deathrun - 2842-6840-7713
Don't let the simple name fool you. This is a gorgeous seaside map filled with derelict boats and seals who love to make you solve puzzles. Best of all, it's not insanely hard right out of the gate. I just love the creativity on display. Deathruns should be more than corridor crawlers, and this exceeds all expectations.
More deathrun codes
- X-Run by X-Labo - 8660-5683-2097
- Slippery Slide Deathrun - 1187-7729-0526
- Volcano Deathrun - 7300-6984-2747
- FLAG co-op deathrun - 2125-7678-3797
- 100 Level Wild West Deathrun - 9526-9405-5282
- Sasuke (AKA Ninja Warrior) Deathrun - 9547-6268-3056
- First-Person Deathrun - 2876-1894-8328
- Rainbow Default Deathrun - 9832-1642-6109
- 100-Level Biomes Collide Deathrun - 6276-7135-4861
- Relativity Deathrun - 7024-4001-0960
- Summer Splash Deathrun - 3958-2152-5837
- Broken Time Machine Deathrun - 9489-7798-3608
- More Wacky Ways to Die in Fortnite - 9650-8149-3607
- Retrowave Deathrun - 3478-4103-0917
- 100 Level Default Deathrun - 2359-3574-9339
- Fire vs. Water Deathrun - 2854-7665-1230
- The Deadpool Deathrun - 5376-4796-8360
- Cizzorz Deathrun 4.0 - 2778-3253-4171
- Dread Pirate Jonesy's Deathrun - 2167-3396-1292
- Jesgran's Deathrun - 5030-1216-1484
- Itscizzors Death Run 3.0 - 6245-9996-8091
- Storm Runners - 3632-0591-6558
- Shadow vs. Ghost Deathrace - 2033-1780-7591
Don't forget to check out our Fortnite hub for more guides and walkthroughs.