Rebecca's shotgun is one of the best easter eggs added in last year's Cyberpunk 2077 Edgerunners update. It's great if you want to roleplay as the wildest member of David's Edgerunners crew, or just use it to kill stuff in her name. While you have to complete a little quest in order to wear David's Edgerunners jacket, Rebecca's shotgun is a lot easier to find by comparison, and it's a decent gun.
Guts is a power shotgun that deals chemical damage and fires additional ricochet projectiles, meaning it can decimate enemies. In fact, using it to kill Adam Smasher became a bit of a community obsession in the weeks after the anime debuted. If you're coming back to Cyberpunk 2077 or playing it for the first time with the big 2.0 update, you might want to also grab a Sandevistan while you're at it to really get into character.
In this guide, I'll quickly explain where to find Rebecca's shotgun in Night City so you can cause some carnage.
Cyberpunk 2077 Rebecca's shotgun location
If you've watched Edgerunners, the location of Rebecca's shotgun makes sense based on the plot of the show. Here's where you need to go in order to grab it:
- Head to the Arasaka Tower fast travel point at the Corpo Plaza in the city centre
- Go right until you spot the 25/7 store, then head right up every flight of stairs
- Jump over the hedge and cut across the glass roof in the middle of the memorial to the other side
- To your right you should see three meditating monks
- Go behind them and search the bushes
- You'll spy the orange icon for Rebecca's shotgun on the right side
It's a great gun, though not as powerful as it was when the Edgerunners patch first came out. At the time, players actually figured out they could use Rebecca's shotgun to avoid fall damage, but sadly CD Projekt patched out that little oversight. Boo!
If you're looking for more Rebecca related easter eggs, another fun one is that you can visit Rebecca's apartment from Edgerunners, as well as the digs of several other characters in the series.