Rebecca's shotgun is one of the best easter eggs added in the Cyberpunk 2077 Edgerunners update, and it's great if you want to roleplay her or just use it to kill stuff in her name. While you have to complete a little quest in order to wear David's jacket (opens in new tab) from the series, Rebecca's shotgun is a lot easier to find by comparison, and it's a decent gun.
Guts is a power shotgun that deals chemical damage and fires additional ricochet projectiles, meaning it can decimate enemies. In fact, using it to kill Adam Smasher has become a bit of a community obsession. If you're currently on an Edgerunners kick, you might want to also grab a Sandevistan (opens in new tab) while you're at it. In this guide, I'll explain where to find Rebecca's shotgun in Night city so you can cause some carnage.
Cyberpunk 2077 Rebecca's shotgun location
If you've watched Edgerunners, the location of Rebecca's shotgun kind of makes sense. Here's where you need to go in order to grab it:
- Head to the Arasaka Tower fast travel point at the Corpo Plaza in the city centre
- Go right until you spot the 25/7 store, then head right up every flight of stairs
- Jump over the hedge and cut across the glass roof in the middle of the memorial to the other side
- To your right you should see three meditating monks
- Go behind them and search the bushes
- You'll spy the orange icon for Rebecca's shotgun on the right side
It's a great gun, and apparently it can even be used to avoid fall damage (opens in new tab), though the method for doing this seems a little sketchy to carry out. If you're looking for more Rebecca related easter eggs, another fun one is that you can visit Rebecca's apartment (opens in new tab) from Edgerunners as well.