Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > 25 Man Raid Team

#1   Report Post  
    Old 08-10-2010, 09:53 PM

Default Team Uber Log 10/08/2010

log log!

[url]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/cbdazn9zk83z3dkr/[/url]
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 08-10-2010, 10:21 PM

Not a lot of point me listing the raid attendees and the bosses we killed, its all in the log!

I'll go for more of a review than a report...

Exactly 25 signees online, and fortunately enough of the right roles to form a raid. We breezed through the lower spire, including hc gunships, within an hour. Rotface was a 1-shot, and Festergut didn't post too many problems. Same old story for Team Uber, really; struggled on Putricide for 45 minutes, and had to give up. Ranged DPS was better than last time, and general performance was improved. Overall DPS was still a little low, and I think everyone needs to examine their speccing and itemisation. The real weak link this week was the healing; several people died simply because an add targetted them. There are enough resources on the 'net, not least of all in these very forums, for any healer to get their spec right, let along sorting out your gear, gems, enchants and performance.

We're not far from being successful, but its going to need everyone to pull their weight, not 15 people to boost 10 weak players, I'm afraid.

Thanks everyone for coming.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 08-11-2010, 11:06 AM

Much the same as donkeys raid this week from looking at that log.

We have a lot of very good and helpful players in the guild so if you want any advice just ask!

ICC has a nice 30% buff which should help with those lesser geared players so it really comes down to playing at your best.