Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Super

#1   Report Post  
    Old 04-30-2011, 09:42 PM

Default Team Super, closing down 30/4/11

Due to the problems I've had getting people over the last month or so and the fact a lot of people who's alt's were helping out have since left the guild, I have decided it is time to call it a day for Team Super.

at the moment it just isn't viable to run the group every week as the demand just doesn't seem to be there, if demand picks up in the future I will look at restarting Super but unfortunately until a time it becomes viable to get a full group each week.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has took part in Super since myself and Goffik started it back up a few months ago and also apologise to the people who were willing to raid regularly for having to end the group like this. I also hope that we can bring this team back in the future when the demand is there once again.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 05-01-2011, 02:44 PM

I feel I must apologize for this as my sustained absence due to work was a pain for us to keep going.
    As Beli said, hopefully we'll get back into the swing of things when it all settles down as tbh for having a few peeps not seen the fights before last night, it went pretty well, it is just the continued lack of signups that have put this on hiatus.

Super will rise again!
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 05-01-2011, 03:06 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Smithman

Hoping that SUPER will raise again soon...had a lot of fun and expirienced cata raiding for the first time with U guys. I will try to gather ppl at saturday evenings to show U that theres a demand for raiding grp. Thx 4 everything guys and hope to see U later soon at another raid!

sry for my english