Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > ArmA 2

#1   Report Post  
    Old 04-02-2011, 08:11 AM

Default ArmA 2 coopers, want to try something new and fun?

I know that that a lot of you love ArmA2 coop and I too was once of the just coop ArmA 2 pool. I then got I talked into joining a PvP ArmA2 community. I had played a lot of PvP with other games but never with ArmA or ArmA2. I joined this free to play community and after one scrim, I got totally hooked. Now I play the occasional coop when we get the old gang together but never rarely miss an AGW Sunday battle.

I thought I would post about this community I have been a part of in case anyone here is interested. The AGW community is a place where people gather in their two armies each Sunday at high noon Eastern time to battle each other for advance and secure map supremacy(much like a mission but against people). The armies that meet on the field of battle are around 30 v 30 with people broken down into squads. We are trying to get more always(have had 40v40) hence the post here. After so many wins over many weeks one army is announced the winner and we reset armies allowing to people to form as they wish then go at it again in another campaign

We have many groups of ArmA2 players from around the world and all players are welcomed in. We are into week 3 of campaign 5 and are always looking for good people to join the fun. The AGW community is a very open place allowing people to be as involved as they want to be and people there are very friendly. If you enjoy ArmA 2 coop and/or PvP check it out at, [url]http://www.armedglobalwarfare.com/index.php[/url] , and see what you think. Hop on our TS server on Sunday or better yet join us in battle. Fun map this week fighting it out in a hilly woody area. If you are interested there is a map pack download that allows us to battle on islands of varying landscapes. Give me a yell if you are interested, at AGW I am known as KillerKane and I will be glad to help anyone get set up. Post any questions you might have here, I will keep an eye on the thread and try to answer them.