Stop using Bladeward omg
Ok I was reading Maintankadin the other day, and while it is mainly aimed at Paladins, much of what it says is also true for Warriors as well.
Here is the breakdown of the 4.0.1 tanking weapon enchants
1. Blood Draining (Sometimes Grant Blood Reserve When Striking an Enemy, then Regain Health from Blood Reserve Stack When Below 35% Health)
2. Accuracy (+25 Hit, +25 crit)
3. Exceptional Agility (+26 Agility)
4. Mongoose (ccasionally +120 Agility and 2% Attack Speed)
5. Potency (+20 Strength)
6. Titanium Weapon Chain (+28 Hit Rating, Reduce the Duration of Disarm Effects by 50%)
7. Blade Ward (Sometimes +200 Parry Rating for 10 sec and Inflict 600 to 800 Damage on Next Parry)
Now, here is what the maths says:
1. Blood Draining is the best peudo-effective-health option. When it works, it's is just like having an extra HoT tick when you need it most.
2. Accuracy is the best threat option if you aren't otherwise melee capped. Actually, given that Blood Draining isn't fantastic, it's okay to use Accuracy on all your weapons and reduce hit rating on the rest of your gear in favor of something else.
3. Given that agility no longer provides armor, the value of Exceptional Agility and Mongoose is shot. Move on.
4. Strength, too, is now a lower-value threat enchant, behind hit (up to the melee cap) and expertise (all the way to the parry cap). Don't bother with Potency.
5. The weapon chain is only for cheap people who haven't spent 30 minutes to run their Argent Tournament dailies once, then used the cash to buy Accuracy. The weapon chain's disarm effect is useless and, while the hit rating is marginally better than Accuracy, Accuracy also provides the crit rating which is, on average, better than useless.
6. Blade Ward simply doesn't proc enough, and is consumed by regular parries (i.e. those caused by other parry rating) and thus gets worse as your gear gets better."
In otherwords, Blade Ward is still bad, Mongoose has gotten alot worse and should be replaced, Blood Draining is BiS for EH and Accuracy is the best threat option until hit capped.
Since prot paladins and warriors will be going for the block cap now, Blade Ward is pretty much a terrible enchant. It's proc rate is extremely poor, and so relying on it to make you block capped is mad, and when you are block capped, it is arguable that it's value is diminished greatly anyway. The threat that the damage on parry from blade ward provides has been mathed out to be less than the Potency enchant.
General consensus seems to be Blood Draining OR Accuracy - either BD if hit capped, Accuracy if not, or Accuracy all the time and reforge any excess hit rating