Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 01-16-2013, 08:06 AM

Default Raid Report 15/01/13

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slim and Doom
    Healers: Sid, Vodanda and Archaz
    Ranged: Zalid, Noheels, Littlesky, Klog and Aph

We headed straight to HoF where we had to change around a few roles to make sure that we had the correct setup.

It took us a few attempts to kill Zor'lok. The main issue was people dying early on meaning that we didn't have the DPS to kill him in the final phase. It was really silly things we were dying to so there is no reason that we can learn to avoid things like spinning disks.

Tornado boss also took us a long time to kill. We had some issues with lag, tornados being put in places we shouldn't have been standing and ofc the dreaded gauntlet. We did kill it before the end of the night though so all good, although Sark had to step in for Archaz who had to leave early.

We have a new member on trial on Thursday, Atissa. She is a disc priest with shadow os. Hopefully she will be around on Thursday and we will be able to do the easier fights in MSV. The aim will be to clear as much as we can with her as our 10th member.

See you on Thursday.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 01-16-2013, 08:53 AM

Yeh Dps staying alive major problem,from what i seen and heard a lot of people suffering from minor lag problems. Blame the weather, one major thing which i noticed on last nights kill compared to an earlier one was the lack of avoiding the tornados (when he turns n fire them at you) .

Plus Dps been ahead at the side having tornados fired at them created a lack of space for others who were behind,when it finally came to moving up.

Last edited by Doomcluck; 01-16-2013 at 08:59 AM. Reason: More to add
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 01-16-2013, 04:29 PM

Not sure why so many people wanted to be by the tornado boss or even ahead of him. There was many an occasion where I seemed all alone behind him. Made my life easier I suppose
    I must admit that I found the gauntlet absolutely painful last night. I was spending so much effort trying to keep myself alive that I managed to get picked up a few times. I can normally make it without any issues. Think I'll hold off on my own barriers/shields/healthies until part way into the gauntlet in future, as I am probably using them too early when the healers are having an easier time. Was glad to see him go down in the end as it was getting rather frustrating.