Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Games

#21   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    this post amuses me, first the mag staff are all bought because they give a high score but they are an idiot if they give a low score.

people really need to chill out and make their own opinions rather than following one person opinion
    Exactly, Millllls obviously registered here for the sake of letting everyone know that Tom Francis is a noob. It's a game review people. Just because the game's so fucking hyped doesn't mean people will love it. Like what Belimawr said, it's just an opinion, and it's not like it's life changing or anything. If you really love it, then play it, the review won't stop you.
      #22   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Millllls View Post
    idiot, some people (pretty much every reviewer except TF) think the game is good.. you're a tool, i'm glad retards like you won't be playing..
    Two posters defending it! Wow, Square seem to have given more to their marketing department than they did to the programmers!
    PC Gamer gave Dragon Age II 94% and described it as the "roleplaying game of the decade".
    For this to get 62%, it really must be shit.
      #23   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by consigliere94 View Post
    Exactly, Millllls obviously registered here for the sake of letting everyone know that Tom Francis is a noob. It's a game review people. Just because the game's so fucking hyped doesn't mean people will love it. Like what Belimawr said, it's just an opinion, and it's not like it's life changing or anything. If you really love it, then play it, the review won't stop you.
    If you love something so much you can get very passionate about it which leads to anger when someone else doesn't appreciate it.

That doesn't give you a ticket to call someone a retard though...
    “There has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this simple fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots.” - Ian Banks
      #24   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 09:02 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JackRabbit View Post
    Hmm one post defending Hitman. I wonder if we will ever see this poster again,I'm guessing no.
    Wow, its such a bad game that Square Enix are paying people to visit forums and attempt to overturn bad review scores!
    Definately won't be getting it now!
    What the fudge are you going on about? I haven't even played the damn game, how can I defend it? I can defend the series, sure, because I actually happen to like the series. Some people can be put off by the negativity and all I was doing is passing on some info on my experience on review scores. Don't know why you made such a big deal over it.

If I worked for Square Enix the last thing I would be doing is just what you think. I'm sure I would have more important things to do.
    1.5GB EVGA GTX-580 Graphics @ 900/1800/2100
    Asus Xonar Essence STX Soundcard
    256GB Samsung 830 SSD
    3x320GB Seagate 7200.12 HDD's in RAID-0
    2TB Seagate 7200.14 Storage HDD
    Blue Sky eXo2 2.1 Speakers
    Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Headphones
    Dell U2412M IPS Monitor

Last edited by SoDaR2013; 11-13-2012 at 09:05 PM.
      #25   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    If you love something so much you can get very passionate about it which leads to anger when someone else doesn't appreciate it.
    And it often makes you look stupid.
      #26   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SoDaR2013 View Post
    What the fudge are you going on about? I haven't even played the damn game, how can I defend it? I can defend the series, sure, because I actually happen to like the series. Some people can be put off by the negativity and all I was doing is passing on some info on my experience on review scores. Don't know why you made such a big deal over it.

If I worked for Square Enix the last thing I would be doing is just what you think. I'm sure I would have more important things to do.
    If you have not played the game, why are you complaining about the review? You clearly will have no idea how accurate it is.
    If you are defending a game, that you have not played, because you thought the last game was alright, then clearly you are an idiot.
      #27   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 09:14 PM

Quote:
    If you have not played the game, why are you complaining about the review? You clearly will have no idea how accurate it is.
    If you are defending a game, that you have not played, because you thought the last game was alright, then clearly you are an idiot.
    I think you win
    “There has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this simple fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots.” - Ian Banks
      #28   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
    I'm not complaining about the review at all. They can post whatever score they want, I couldn't care less. The only 'so called' complaining I did was about the bloom effect, that's it if you call it complaining. It was mentioned in the review points and I gave a small bit of info about possibly tweaking that option so it wasn't a big deal. I only put that last part there as someone 'may' go on about being a loyal fan or whatever. It was in no means defending the game or moaning at this review score.
    256GB Samsung 830 SSD
    Dell U2412M IPS Monitor
      #29   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SoDaR2013 View Post
    I'm not complaining about the review at all. They can post whatever score they want, I couldn't care less. The only 'so called' complaining I did was about the bloom effect, that's it if you call it complaining. It was mentioned in the review points and I gave a small bit of info about possibly tweaking that option so it wasn't a big deal. I only put that last part there as someone 'may' go on about being a loyal fan or whatever. It was in no means defending the game or moaning at this review score.
    At this point you should really say "oops, sorry. I realise now I was talking bollocks".
    Welcome to the forum.
      #30   Report Post  
    Old 11-13-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
    At this point you should really say "oops, sorry. I realise now I was talking bollocks".
    Welcome to the forum.
    All I was saying is take reviews with a pinch of salt, the best review is always your own. Yeah I waffled on a bit but it wasn't all a load of bollocks. I was just putting info there for people who are a bit worried about the score. Just try it and see. If it's shit then fair enough but it could be good too. No point in cancelling or raging about a score. I didn't mean to come off as a complainer or whatever.

Sounds like I have screwed my welcome up but thanks.
    256GB Samsung 830 SSD
    Dell U2412M IPS Monitor