Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Planetside 2 > Planetside 2 UK

Closed Thread

#1   Report Post  
    Old 07-01-2012, 06:33 PM

Lightbulb Vanu Sovereignty outfit

For those of you who prefer Purple and green to blue and yellow or Red and black Join my outfit.

There are a few conditions however

You must be able to use some form of teamspeak but there is one ingame so that should be ok.

You must be prepared to buy some points for customizing your armor.

Not everyone can be a pilot so the quicker you post on here the more likely you are to get what you want.

And most of all you must have fun! And not backstab or you will be kicked out.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 07-01-2012, 08:00 PM

Post Classes

We need

Tanks (Ground to air), (Ground to ground)

Pilots (got 1), (air to air), (air to ground(carpet bombing)), (Air to ground(tanks))

Light Infantry

Assault

Heavy Assault

Max (close range infantry), (Long range infantry), (Ground to air), (ground to ground)

Medic

Engineer

Infiltrator (Sniper), (Close range)

Squad Transport (air), (Ground)
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 07-01-2012, 08:30 PM

Any place for a Dutchman? Air superiority.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 07-01-2012, 08:31 PM

Post One last thing

You should be available to play most weekends and weekdays I will be on quite alot
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 07-01-2012, 08:33 PM

Question Wolfos

@Wolfos what do you mean
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 07-01-2012, 08:44 PM

Yeah, I doubt I can play that much...
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 07-01-2012, 09:06 PM

Post Well

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wolfos View Post
    Yeah, I doubt I can play that much...
    Well it really depends on how many people join but really just the weekends but if you can make the week that would be good but i dont expect people to because i will probably only be on a couple of minutes at the weekdays but at the weekend quite a long time
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 07-02-2012, 11:03 AM
    Insane Moderator

"Technology equal's Might!" and we of the Vanu Sovereignty throw down oppressor's as we rise up and prepare the human race to defend our Auraxian home world.

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlanetSide"]Planetside[/URL] is more than just a new game coming around the corner. When representing the Vanu Sovereignty, you should be available 25/7 and know it's long vast [URL="http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/ps/Vanu_Sovereignty"]history[/URL], the reason's why, we rose up against the TR and why the NC declared war on us.

With Planetside 2 just round the corner, many players will be online and available during all hours of the week. To lead an outfit for yourself or on behalf of PC Gamer which is what I hope you mean, by recruiting here, you'll need more dedication than just a weekend jaunt. Operation's will be ongoing everyday and it's solid, dependable leadership, that will win the day and promote not only VS, and PCG, but the game population balance. That requires a LOT of skill in leadership, considering the numbers PCG and other outfits will bring to this game, from the original planetside game.

My advice for you is to join a solid group, where the teamwork and leadership is already in place, to learn from them . In the future, if you want to start a new outfit, you'll at least have the knowledge through gameplay of what's expected from you as a leader.

Good luck.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 07-02-2012, 11:12 AM

Well said Olgit. I know from experience that running things such as outfits its a real trouble. Heck running a minecraft server is trouble and that's only about 20 people! You need to take the task as a serious position.

If you are just running a small outfit it could work but with the amount of players from PCG who are already contemplating be Vanu it may be a long road to success in running this outfit.
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 07-02-2012, 01:44 PM

yeah runny any decent sized outfit will take a lot of time and work and even then it will still require a really good backup team for when you are not there, it's all good and well setting up the team but without consistent leadership you will find your team will fall apart the first time it gets in a real battle.

as olgit said the best advice is to start by running a small team in a larger outfit then move up from there, while you can hand out some man management to different teams you still need to oversee the big picture so everyone is pulling in the same direction, rather than having a outfit where you start a conflict to find the rest of your team is scattered all over the game world(s) (is PS2 one world or is it multiple like last time?) ultimately leading you to get destroyed.
    Closed Thread

Tags

planetside2, ps2, vanu