This week we talk about our time with Divinity: Original Sin 2, more Quake Champions, Dishonored: Death of the Outsider's creative new powers, Valve's changes to Steam user reviews, and wrap with our usual Twitch chat Q&A.
This week's music comes from Localhost, a cyberpunk game where you convince AIs to delete themselves. It's dark. If you like what you hear, check out our impressions of the game, buy the game, the game and the soundtrack, or just the soundtrack itself. So many choices. Unless choice is an illusion because you're an AI, woah!
This week's topics:
- Death of the Outsider's new powers make it play like Hitman
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 has Tyler dreaming of blood
- Evan makes a case for Quake Champions
- Steam user reviews are changing
- 2017 has plenty of games left to go
- Twitch chat Q&A
Your flapping heads for this episode: