Fall Guys Season 2 has arrived and, just like season 1, dedicated players will have lots of hours to spend jumping their candy-colored beans through obstacles. Season 2 adds several new levels, tons of new costumes, and a few new features worth getting a gander at.
Season 2 is medieval-themed, complete with a theme-song remix, wizards, dwarves, and lots of fantastical torture devices. Not to worry, you'll likely get used to them after you've been clobbered a few times.
Here's everything you need to know about season 2, how long it lasts, what rewards you can win, and how to escape with a coveted crown.
How long is Fall Guys season 2?
Fall Guys season 2 began on October 8th, 2020. It will last for 59 days, making the likely end date December 7th.
Fall Guys Season 2's new levels and minigames
Before season 2 launched, Mediatonic heavily teased the new rounds that would be joining the game. Old levels are remaining in the game, but four new courses have joined the battle. Mediatonic says that even more rounds are on the way soon—which sounds like they'll likely be arriving mid-season. Here are all the new Fall Guys minigames so far in season 2:
This is a new obstacle course round that will really test your footwork. It starts out with rotating axe blades which are tough enough. The second section is made up of cylinders with rotating spikes that can clobber you right off the edge, a surprisingly tricky feat to beat. After that are more axes, the new "Thicc Bonkus" we've heard so much about, and some draw bridges.
This course is a jumping test that forces you to climb increasingly tall walls. There are blocks that you and other Fall Guys can push around to help create a climbable set of stairs, but in our experience that's not quite how it goes. Most folks seem to ignore the push-able blocks, opting instead to play floor-is-lava by making lengthy jumps to the next highest block. It sure does get crowded.
This is a new variant on Hoopsie Daisy, also a team-based challenge to jump through the most hovering hoops. This version is a circular course, which aught to spread out the action a bit over the two-sided standard Hoopsie level.
Egg Siege is a variant of Egg Scramble—three teams compete to collect eggs from the center and stash them in their own end zones. Trouble is, the siege version includes draw bridges to cross and the pits where your eggs are stored are much deeper, meaning stealing from other teams will take a lot more effort.
Season 2 level rewards
Like season 1, each new level rank you earn will come with a reward. Here's everything you can win in season 2 just by playing:
- Crowns: A total of 21 crowns can be earned as level rewards this season
- Kudos: 1500
- Colors: Romantic, Amethyst, Molten, Heraldic, Foolish, Bronze, Valorous
- Patterns: Pantaloons, Floral, Medieval Madness, Cross Check, Court Jester, Knight, Fleur-De-Lis
- Faceplates: Strained, Menace
- Nameplate: Slime, Dragonfire, Famous
- Nicknames: Knight To Remember, Sir Hugs A Lot
- Emotes: Salute, Bow
- Celebration: Magician
- Costumes: Elder Dwarf, Jester, Orc
More new season 2 features
Ahead of the new season, Mediatonic revealed several other new features coming with the update. Here are some of the smaller changes for the season:
- You'll see your teammates falling with you when queuing for a match, fun!
- You can now select a nickname and banner for your Fall Guy which will appear while other players are spectating you
- Season 2 adds a "show selector" which includes some special limited-time playlists like "Gauntlets only" or other categories as an alternative to the main, anything goes show