This week we'll be talking about our hands-on time with XCOM 2, CS:GO's sudden Winter update, the delay of SteamVR, Tribes: Ascend's long-awaited patch, and more—including our usual Twitch chat Q&A.
This week's topics:
- Tom got some hands-on time with XCOM 2.
- Valve's VR headset now has a release window in April.
- Tribes: Ascend finally got its first update in two years.
- Meanwhile, CS:GO got a winter update that people aren't too happy with.
- Viewer questions from Twitch chat.
- Will really likes Planetside 2.
You can listen to it directly in the Podtrac (opens in new tab) player above, or...
Download the MP3 directly (opens in new tab)
Subscribe on iTunes (opens in new tab)
Grab the podcast RSS feed (opens in new tab)
Watch it on YouTube (opens in new tab) (or in the player above)
Last week's episode (opens in new tab)
Your flapping heads for this episode: