This week we'll be taking a look back at the best things we saw at GDC 2016, discussing our time with the Paragon early access build, looking at the possibility of more cross-platform play, and lots more—including our usual Twitch chat Q&A.
This week's topics:
- What we've been playing recently.
- We look at some of our favorite things from GDC.
- Evan and Tom make their feelings about Paragon crystal clear.
- Cross-platform play is on the rise, but does it work for all games?
- We take your questions from Twitch chat.
- Steven Messner joins us for the first time!
You can listen to it directly in the Podtrac (opens in new tab) player above, or...
Download the MP3 directly (opens in new tab)
Subscribe on iTunes (opens in new tab)
Grab the podcast RSS feed (opens in new tab)
Watch it on YouTube (opens in new tab) (or in the player above)
Last week's episode (opens in new tab)
Your flapping heads for this episode:
The awesome images we use for the show were made for us in Source Filmmaker by Ness "Uberchain" Delacroix. You can find her DeviantArt page here (opens in new tab) and her Patreon page here (opens in new tab).