This MSI Optix 32-inch curved monitor is currently on sale for $259 during Walmart's Black Friday sale, which is $40 less than its normal price of around $300. If you have mid-range PC specs, this is a good display: While it's only 1080p, its 165Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time make it well-suited to competitive games such as Rainbow Six Siege (once you go past the old 60Hz standard, you can never go back).
This display's curved VA panel (which are better than cheaper TN panels) has a wide viewing angle, which is the main benefit of curved displays. There's no downside to the curve, except that it adds to the price. If you want to soak up the world of Red Dead Redemption 2 and have a powerful PC, consider stepping up to a curved or flat 1440p display, such as the ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q.
The MSI Optix is also FreeSync compatible, which means it can adjust its refresh rate to match your game's framerate, eliminating screen tearing.
TOP 5 BLACK FRIDAY MONITOR DEALS RIGHT NOW
- Alienware 1440p 120Hz ultrawide: was $1,349.99, now $649.99 at Newegg
- Asus ROG Swift 4K 144Hz: was $1,499.99, now $1,099.99 at Micro Center
- Asus ROG Swift 1440p 165Hz: was $649.99, now $479.99 at Micro Center
- MSI Optix 1440p 144Hz: was $399.99, now $249.99 at Micro Center
- Samsung 1440p 144Hz: was $299.99, now $259.99.
MSI Optix AG32C Gaming Monitor | $259.99 (save $40)
This 32-inch Curved 1080p panel gaming monitor has a 1ms response time and a refresh rate north of 165Hz. This is an excellent and affordable gaming monitor that'll provide buttery-smooth pictures at a great price. View Deal