Grab your horniest helmet and straddle the nearest pigbeast. It's time to ride on down to the shops to pick up the latest issue of PC Gamer UK. Why? Well, partly because we poured a month's worth of love, passion and hard graft into bringing you the best features, previews and reviews. But also because Dan Griliopoulos charged into The Creative Assembly, pen brandished like a cleaver, to gain world-exclusive access to Total War: Warhammer.
In addition to Dan's six-page feature, we also asked Richard Cobbett to chart the history of the horror game—everything from Night Trap to Alien: Isolation. And that's not all. This month, we're giving away a free Steam key for Total War: Shogun 2 – Fall of the Samurai, worth £25.
The issue, which is in shops now, can be ordered through My Favourite Magazines. Digitally, you'll find it on the App Store, Google Play, and Zinio, and you can subscribe to get issues delivered directly to your door. Here's our wallet for this month, and a round-up of the print explosion that is issue 280.
This month we...
- Get world exclusive access to Total War: Warhammer
- Hide under the covers with the history of horror
- Check the pulse of Call of Duty: Block Ops 3, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Lumo, Yooka-Laylee, Edge of Space and Guild of Dungeoneering
- Review Kerbal Space Program, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Infinite Crisis, Westerado, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Axiom Verge, Invisible, Inc., Magicka: Wizard Wars, Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China, Dungeons 2, Project CARS, StarDive 2, Gratuitous Space Battles 2, I Am Bread, Endless Legend: Guardians, Dirt Rally, Killing Floor 2 and The Long Dark
- Supertest the latest headsets
- Experience the magic of Outer Wilds in Now Playing
- Round up the month's best free downloads
- Cross Scandinavia in our Euro Truck Simulator 2 diary
- Find out what's new with Smite in Update
- Revisit Broken Sword 2 in Reinstall
And a whole lot more. Until next month!