Independent publisher Nightdive, which specializes in resurrecting ancient videogames on modern platforms, is celebrating its fifth anniversary with a hefty one-day Steam sale (opens in new tab). The sale is live at the time of writing and will continue through 10 a.m. Pacific (1 p.m. Eastern) tomorrow, Thursday, November 9. Sale highlights include:
- System Shock Enhanced: 75 percent off (opens in new tab)
- System Shock 2: 75 percent off (opens in new tab)(Note: both are also available in the System Shock Pack) (opens in new tab)
- Turok: 75 percent off (opens in new tab)
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil: 50 percent off (opens in new tab)
- Tex Murphy Complete Pack: 75 percent off (opens in new tab)
Some old school bundles are also up for grabs. At 75 percent off, the Classic Action Pack (opens in new tab) is $6.24 and comes with five games, including Slave Zero and Redline. You can get the Classic Adventure Pack (opens in new tab), which includes Darklands, Bloodnet, Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender and two more games, for the same price.
At 75 percent off, cult-classic adventure game I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is just $1.49 as well. And if you're looking for more Steam deals, have a gander at the 500-strong weekly sale (opens in new tab) (which includes the delightfully violent Hotline Miami and They Bleed Pixels) as well as publisher Degica's sale (opens in new tab).