What exactly is the point of advanced graphics technology if you can't boast the shiniest butts? Luckily for us, we can. Nvidia has posted some PS4-vs-PC comparison shots of Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes, and they confirm what we all secretly hoped. Our Snake's butt will gleam like no other.
In addition, Nvidia has listed the technical achievements of this upcoming port. It's a significant upgrade from its console equivalents, featuring the following:
- 60 FPS frame rate
- Additional deferred lights per scene
- Additional shadows per scene
- Higher-resolution render targets
- Higher-resolution shadows
- Increased detail over distances
- NVIDIA SLI Multi-GPU support
- Options to adjust seven graphics features (Effects, Lighting, Screen Filtering, Shadows, Texture Filtering, Textures)
- Resolution support up to and including 3840x2160 (4K)
- Screen Space Reflections
What does this all require? The system requirements for Ground Zeroes were released a couple of days ago.
Ground Zeroes is due out on 18 December.