So hey, there's a Black Ops 3 in development, and it all seems a bit Deus Exy. The next Call of Duty is going to take place in a "dark, twisted future" where cyborgs are a thing, and where there are probably a few new killstreaks. Weirdly, even though it's only just been announced, the game's minimum specs have already been revealed—here's how tall your PC will need to be in order to play it.
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 470 @ 1GB / Radeon HD 6970 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
That doesn't seem too bad, considering—the only real sore point I can detect is the DirectX 11 requirement. Are you still rocking DirectX 10? Well, you'll need one more X to be able to join this club. Watch the first gameplay trailer to see how it looks. Black Ops 3 is out November 6.