World of Warcraft Twitch drops are back, letting you can earn yourself cosmetic items like pets, mounts, and toys. The first Dragonflight Twitch drops happened during the second phase of the expansion pre-patch, towards the end of 2022. This time around, you can pick up the Trading Card Game toy, Goblin Weather Machine, for a limited time.
You only have a few days to earn and claim the reward, so you'll need to be quick to earn the rare TCG toy. Here's how to get WoW Twitch drops so you can add the Goblin Weather Machine to your collection.
WoW Twitch drop: Goblin Weather Machine
All you need to do to earn the latest Twitch drop is to watch your favourite steamer play Dragonflight for a set amount of time. I'll explain how to link your Battle.net and Twitch accounts, as well as how to check your drop progress, further down.
Here's how (and when) you can earn the Goblin Weather Machine toy:
- Criteria: Watch four hours of Dragonflight content
- Reward: Goblin Weather Machine (toy)
- Start Time: February 1, 10:00 am PST
- End Time: February 5, 11:59 pm PST
WoW Dragonflight Twitch drops: How it works
In order for your viewing time to count, you need to make sure your Battle.net account is linked to Twitch. Here's how:
- Head to the "Connections" tab in your Battle.net account.
- Scroll down until you find Twitch and click "Connect" to the right.
- Log in to your Twitch account and follow the prompts.
- Confirm the Twitch account you want to link.
- You'll see your Twitch name listed if the connection was successful.
How to check your Twitch drop progress
If you want to check the progress of your current Twitch drop, click your avatar in the top-right of the Twitch window to see the drop-down menu. About halfway down, you should see "Drops and Rewards" with a progress bar beneath it, showing you how close you are to receiving the reward.
Once you've reached the goal, you can claim your reward by clicking on the "Drops and Rewards" section—where you check your progress—and claim it from there.