It's that time of year again where we round up our absolutely, positively, empirically-tested, definitive list of The Top 100 PC Games. Spread across a whopping 27 pages, our global team has assembled to rank and share the best of the best you can play right now. But the question is: do we have a new number one? Find out within.
Elsewhere inside, Chris reports back from his exclusive hands-on time with version 3.0 of Star Citizen's Alpha, while Samuel jumps into Assassin's Creed Origins—the soft reset of the open world series.
Previews this month include Tropico 5, Metal Gear Survive, Crackdown 3 and much more, while we explore why Star Wars Dark Forces was more than a Doom clone.
Issue 296 is on shelves now and available on all your digital devices from Google Play, and the App Store. You can also order direct from My Favourite Magazines or purchase a subscription to save money, and receive monthly deliveries.
- The Top 100 PC games you can play right now.
- Andy takes an in-depth look at XCOM 2: War of the Chosen.
- Chris gets an exclusive hands-on with version 3.0 of Star Citizen's alpha.
- Steven Messner rates FF14's Stormblood expansion.
- Our 52-page Blizzard special supplement.
- Caveblazers, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, Get Even and more reviewed.
- Assassin's Creed Origins, Metal Gear Survive, Crackdown 3 and more previewed.
- Our keyboard group test.And much more!