Following on from of Dawn of War 3 covers, we wind the clock back a few thousand millennia to bring you another great Warhammer cover, this one focused on the new lizardmen race that will be winging its way to Total War: Warhammer 2. Chris Thursten went hands-on with the armoured reptiles for this month's cover feature, although there's another Total War: Warhammer treat waiting inside. The Grim & The Grave, DLC for the original game, is included free with this month's print issue.
Elsewhere inside, we take a look at Call of Duty: WWII and Quake Champions, while Fraser Brown highlights the elements that make for a great RPG sidequest. We talk to CCP about making EVE Online free-to-play, before offering a round-up of the best flight sticks money can buy. Meanwhile, on the reviews front, we scrutinise Prey, Dawn of War 3, Strafe, Rime, What Remains of Edith Finch, and quite a few other games.
- Chris goes hands-on with Total War: Warhammer 2.
- Fraser finds out what makes a great RPG sidequest.
- We talk to CCP about making EVE Online free-to-play.
- Andy offers a beginner's guide to the adventure game genre.
- We take a look at the making of classic LucasArts adventure Full Throttle.
- Reviews of Dawn of War 3, Prey, Rime, Strafe, The Sexy Brutale, and more.
- Call of Duty: WWII, Quake Champions, Project Rap Rabbit, and more previewed.
- We round up the best flight sticks.
- And much more!