Following on from of Dawn of War 3 covers, we wind the clock back a few thousand millennia to bring you another great Warhammer cover, this one focused on the new lizardmen race that will be winging its way to Total War: Warhammer 2. Chris Thursten went hands-on with the armoured reptiles for this month's cover feature, although there's another Total War: Warhammer treat waiting inside. The Grim & The Grave, DLC for the original game, is included free with this month's print issue.
Elsewhere inside, we take a look at Call of Duty: WWII and Quake Champions, while Fraser Brown highlights the elements that make for a great RPG sidequest. We talk to CCP about making EVE Online free-to-play, before offering a round-up of the best flight sticks money can buy. Meanwhile, on the reviews front, we scrutinise Prey, Dawn of War 3, Strafe, Rime, What Remains of Edith Finch, and quite a few other games.
Issue 294 is on shelves now and available on all your digital devices from (opens in new tab) and the (opens in new tab). You can also order direct from (opens in new tab) or (opens in new tab) to save money, and receive monthly deliveries.
- Chris goes hands-on with Total War: Warhammer 2.
- Fraser finds out what makes a great RPG sidequest.
- We talk to CCP about making EVE Online free-to-play.
- Andy offers a beginner's guide to the adventure game genre.
- We take a look at the making of classic LucasArts adventure Full Throttle.
- Reviews of Dawn of War 3, Prey, Rime, Strafe, The Sexy Brutale, and more.
- Call of Duty: WWII, Quake Champions, Project Rap Rabbit, and more previewed.
- We round up the best flight sticks.
- And much more!