This month's issue is all about management simulation. Pip chats to the ex-Bullfrog devs behind Two Point Hospital, the next evolution of Theme Hospital. Fraser sets up shop on the Red Planet in colony sim Surviving Mars. And, right there on the cover, Andy brings the Mesozoic Era to the modern age, Jeff Goldblum in tow, with a deep dive into Frontier's Jurassic World Evolution. Let that ripple your water.
Elsewhere, our top 50 Free Games feature gathers the best games that won't punish your pocket—an eclectic list which includes everything from SimCity to Dog of Dracula 2 and Spelunky Classic.
Previews this month include Artifact, The Blackout Club, Phoenix Point and more; while reviews cover Warhammer: Vermintide 2, Metal Gear Survive and Final Fantasy 15 among others. Also: A free game! This issue comes with a complimentary code for arcade action 'em up Violet Cycle.
Issue 317 is on shelves now and available on all your digital devices from Google Play, the App Store and Zinio (they may be slow to update—look for a man wearing a crown over chain mail on the front). You can also order direct from My Favourite Magazines or purchase a subscription to save yourself some cash, receive monthly deliveries and marvel at our exclusive subscriber covers. Hear this month's roar:
- Andy dives deep into dino park management sim Jurassic World Evolution.
- Pip talks to Two Point Studios about Two Point Hospital.
- Our Top 50 Free Games list.
- A look at the creation of Elite Dangerous' spaceships—from conception to completion.
- Artifact, The Blackout Club, Phoenix Point and more previewed.
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2, Metal Gear Survive, Final Fantasy 15 and more reviewed.
- Our keyboard group test.
- And much more!