THE POKEMON MODS
Pokemon never go out of style and adding them to any game makes it instantly cuter. There are an absolute plethora of Pokemon related mods:
- Seasonal Eeveelutions changes your cat into various Eevee evolutions depending on the season.
- Vulpix Pokemon as cat turns your cat into the adorable fox Pokemon, Vulpix.
- Pokemon Retextures changes all pets and livestock into Pokemon of similar species.
- Pokecrows makes all of your scarecrows and rarecrows into various Pokemon effigies.
- Pokemon Gym gives the exterior of your farmhouse a Pokemon Gym face lift.
- Pokemon buildings turn sheds into very horrifying Pikachu and Eevee heads.
I'm not sure I see the appeal of turning beautiful Stardew Valley into a desolate wasteland but some modders have taken to bringing a bit of Fallout to the valley:
- Mr. Doggy turns your pet do into a Mr. Handy unit.
- Mutated cows with two heads makes all cows look like irradiated brahmin. Still cute though!
- NukaCola replaces a number of JojaCola signs around town with NukaCola alternatives.
STAR WARS, SAILOR MOON, FINAL FANTASY
- JG BB8 turns your cat or dog into BB8 from Star Wars Episode VII.
- JG LightSabers replaces Stardew Valley's default weaponry with more badass lightsabers.
- Moogle Cat Replacement brings a bit of Final Fantasy to the valley by turning your cat into a moogle, kupo!
- ChocoboMod it would be positively criminal not to include a mod that lets you ride Chocobos. Every game should have chocobos, really.
- The Sailor Scarecrows last in the lineup of weird scarecrow choices are Sailor Scouts. I guess even magical girls eventually want to retire to greener pastures.