Rainbow Six Siege patch Y5S2.3, which buffs Gridlock, Orxy, and Fuze, has been delayed. It was set to go live today, but about an hour after it was scheduled to roll out, Ubisoft sent out a notification saying that "unforeseen circumstances" have forced it to be pushed back.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to delay today's release of Y5S2.3.We will share updated maintenance times at a later date. https://t.co/OrSew5Y3r6July 28, 2020
Along with the balance changes to the three operators, the update will also make a mechanical change that will hit players who are pushed through a wall by either Nomad's airjabs or Oryx's dash with 5 HP of damage, the same that Oryx suffers when she dashes through a soft wall.
There's no word yet on when the patch will go live, but we'll update when it rolls out. In the meantime, you can check out the patch notes below.
If you've ever stepped on a Lego...this hurts worse.
By making her gadget a bit more enjoyable to use, we're looking to make Gridlock players' lives a bit easier.
- Lowered Gridlock's Caltrop deployment time to 9s (down from 13s).
- Lowered the individual Caltrops deployment time to 0.45s (down from 0.7s).
- Lowered the range of random deploy variation to 0.05s (down from 0.1s).
- Added a delay of 0.45s before the deployment sequence starts (previously no delay).
The Rainbow 🐐 has goat to dash.
We want to let Oryx make more use of his dash, and added mobility and durability will hopefully make him a bit more fun to play.
- Using his dash through a soft wall will not deplete all the dash charges.
- Increased Dash refresh time to 12s (up from 8s).
- Dash recovery time for all dashes is now 0.5s. (Previous recovery times: soft wall = 1s, enemy = 0.7s).
Hide the hostages!
Giving Fuze a bit more presence and utility with an additional charge.
- When pushed through a wall by Nomad's airjabs or Oryx's dash, players will receive the same feedback and rtake the same damage (5 hp) as when Oryx dashes through a soft wall.
- FIXED – Missing anchoring decals from Ace's SELMA.
- FIXED – Ace's SELMA can get stuck when thrown in a certain way at some beams, becoming unrecoverable.
- FIXED – While grappling through a window or hatch, Amaru can aim faster with her LMG if she times her sprint and ADS buttons just prior to landing.
- FIXED – IQ's gadget will not display the outline and distance of Melusi's Banshees.
- FIXED – Zofia's concussion grenades are impacted by external explosions and can bounce away from the target location.
- FIXED – Flattening the doorframes and windows on all maps.
- FIXED – Floating and indestructible wooden squares after destroying some walls on Yacht.
- FIXED – Gunshot sounds are muffled when shooting from inside 1F Technical Seating of Plane.
- FIXED – Various menu/UI fixes.
- FIXED – Various cosmetics fixes.
- FIXED – Various Lighting issues on maps.
- FIXED – Various shop visual and cosmetic fixes.
- FIXED – (PvE) Interaction between Ace's gadget and AI.