Wargame: AirLand Battle
UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
UK Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
US Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Developer: Eugen Systems
Age Rating: ESRB | PEGI 16
Eugen Systems return with a follow-up to the engaging Cold War RTS, Wargame: European Escalation. Set in 1985, AirLand Battle starts when an incident in the North Sea sparks an all-out war between NATO and the Warsaw Pact. The result is twelve nations, divided into two sides, offering over 700 units, including infantry, tanks, helicopters and planes, for you to command across the sequel's huge battlefields. A new dynamic map offers more structure and variety to your campaign, with persistent units that improve across the course of your war. Assuming you can keep them alive. In addition, up to 20 players can do battle in the game's multiplayer.
VerdictRead the review
Wargame AirLand Battle is European Escalation escalated: more Cold War kit, more tactical tension and more replayability.
Latest on Wargame: AirLand Battle
Surprise! The Cold War themed RTS Wargame: AirLand Battle has been updated to include a 13th century charter. Wait, my ...
- Wargame: AirLand Battle launches end of the month; new screens reveal Dynamic Campaign
- Wargame: AirLand Battle trailer explains deck system, adds gratuitous explosions
- New Wargame: AirLand Battle screenshots show star-spangled awesome of American forces
- Tank à la game - Wargame: AirLand Battle screenshots parade French hardware
- Sad chopper enjoys lonely hillside hike in Wargame: Airland Battle screenshots
- Wargame: AirLand Battle revealed with first trailer: cold war combat on big, beautiful maps