This week's best deals
Total War, EVE Online, Dragon Age
Steam has routed your excuses for not trying out the Total War franchise with Rome Gold, Empire, Medieval II, Napoleon, Shogun 2, and Fall of the Samurai all for $32 . Amazon will throw you pod-first into the ruthless galaxy of EVE Online for a fiver. GameStop is looking to hook you up with over 100 hours of Dragon Age goodness for $10.
Total War Franchise, Modern Warfare 3, Hearts of Iron III
Modern Warfare 3 is half price and the multiplayer is free to play this weekend. This is in addition to basically everything that says "Total War" on it being discounted 25% or more.
- 75% off Total War Master Collection - $31.98 Individual Total War titles are also 25% off or more.
- 50% off Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $29.99
- 75% off Hearts of Iron 3 Collection - $7.49
- 75% off The Binding of Isaac - $1.24 , Wrath of the Lamb DLC is also 75% off - 74 cents
- 50% off Age of Empires Online Steam Starter Pack - $9.99
- More Steam Deals
EVE Online, Sleeping Dogs, XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- 75% off EVE Online: Inferno - $4.99
- 10% off XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $44.99
- 40% off Sleeping Dogs - $29.99
- 87% off the Viva Big Bundle of Games (Featuring Grand Ages Rome and Crazy Machines) - $9.99
- 26% off Assassin's Creed 2 - $14.83
- More Amazon Deals
Green Man Gaming
Alpha Protocol, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, XCOM
Green Man is offering up Obsidian's spy-themed story RPG Alpha Protocol and an armload of Sonic the Hedgehog titles - including the quintessential Sonic 3 and Knuckles - at half off. They've also got two voucher deals running: GMG20-27J4Z-8NXHO for 20% off any download, and GMGSD-W3R94-DZBAZ for 30% off Sleeping Dogs.
- 10% off XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Pre-order) - $44.99
- 50% off Alpha Protocol - $9.98
- 50% off Condemned: Criminal Origins - $7.49
- 50% off Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $2.49
- 50% off Renegade Ops - $7.49
- More GMG Deals
Square Enix Squad
How does this sound: Thief 1, 2, and 3, Deus Ex GOTY and Deus Ex Invisible War, Hitman 1 and 2, Tomb Raider 1, 2, and 3... all for $38.30 . You can also add the Legacy of Kain series, Conflict: Desert Storm, Anachronox, and Pandemonium! to the deal to increase your percentage savings.
Also, it's not on sale, but the Carmageddon Max Pack is now available for $9.99.
Hitman Absolution, Guild Wars 2 (EU), Far Cry series
Get Games is selling the Professional Edition of Hitman Absolution (pre-order) for the same price as the normal edition, which is cheaper than we've seen it anywhere else.
- 25% off Hitman Absolution Professional Edition (Pre-order) - $44.99
- 10% off Carrier Command: Gaea Mission - $44.99
- 15% off Guild Wars 2 - $46.75 (Europe only)
- 75% off Far Cry 1 and 2 - $6.25
- 60% off Lord of the Rings: War in the North - $19.99
- 75% off Overlord II - $2.49
- More deals from Get Games
► War of the Roses, Dragon Age, Battlefield 3
The problem with pre-ordering War of the Roses on Steam is that it gives you the House of Lancaster armor set. Toss aside those pretenders and support the noble House of York with GameStop for only 30 bucks. You can also get ALL THE DRAGON AGE! (Excluding DA2 DLC) that there is to play for 10.
- War of the Roses House of York Deluxe Edition (Pre-order) - $29.99
- 80% off Dragon Age Bundle - $9.99 , includes Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition and Dragon Age 2
- 75% off Battlefield 3 - $9.99
- 50% off Spore Ultimate Digital Collection - $14.99
- More GameStop deals
► Modern Warfare, Prototype, Singularity
- 50% off Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - $9.99
- 50% off Modern Warfare 2 - $9.99
- 50% off Modern Warfare 3 - $29.99
- 75% off Prototype - $4.99
- 33% off Prototype 2 - $33.49
- 75% off Singularity - $7.49
- More GameFly Deals
► Max Payne 3
Finally, Best Buy has Max Payne 3 for 66% off, at $20 .
Let us know in the comments if you find any more great deals!
Disclaimer: We offer no guarantees regarding the validity of these sales, their restrictions, or the quality of service provided by these distributors. We cannot vet every deal: we only list what we see advertised at the time of writing. Buy at your own risk!