Lara Croft knows a thing or two about spelunking - the exploration of caves. Though the dark recesses she probes in her next outing for PC are mainly in her own head, rather than of the literal variety.
The British heroine - starring in the March reboot of Tomb Raider (opens in new tab) - is back at the top of many folks' 'most wanted' list, judging by the latest sales chart from online retailers Green Man Gaming. She's beaten off competition from another pre-purchase game - The Cave (opens in new tab) - which does thrust players underground. The adventure is the brainchild of legend Ron Gilbert of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion fame and forged with the help of Tim Schafer's Double Fine Productions, so it's no wonder people are DRAWN to it. CAVE. DRAWN. See?
Other pre-purchase games getting people excited enough to get their order in early include the return of Dante in Ninja Theory's Devil May Cry (opens in new tab) reboot - in at number seven - and the revival of EA's SimCity (opens in new tab) which is at number nine.
Here's the chart in full, people...
1. Tomb Raider (opens in new tab) (pre-purchase)
2. The Cave (opens in new tab) (pre-purchase)
3. Guild Wars 2 (opens in new tab)
4. Sine Mora (opens in new tab)
5. Far Cry 3 (opens in new tab) *
6. Bioshock Infinite (opens in new tab)
7. DmC: Devil May Cry (opens in new tab) (pre-purchase)
8. Borderlands 2 (opens in new tab)
9. SimCity (opens in new tab) * (pre-purchase)
10. Dishonored (opens in new tab)
*Not available in some regions
Brought to you in association with Green Man Gaming.