This week we're joined by Jesse Rapczak, co-founder of Studio Wildcard, currently developing Ark: Survival Evolved. This will be our last week doing the show from home, and next week we'll be in the new office!
This week's topics:
- How does Fallout 4 look a week later?
- What makes good companion AI in games?
- Stars Wars Battlefront has been released, and Star Wars is exciting in general.
- Why are so many survival games in early access?
- We talk about Ark: Survival Evolved and what's coming next.
- Viewer questions from Twitch chat.
- Dinosaurs roam the world.
Watch it on YouTube (or in the player above)
Your flapping heads for this episode: