We're fast approaching the end of the year and, would you believe it, everyone's releasing games. The biggest – both in length and anticipation – is Bioware's long awaited return to the Dragon Age series. This month, we've not just got one Inquisition cover, we've got eight. Whether you prefer Blackwall's stoic expression, Cassandra's defiant stance, or Varric's chest hair, we've got you covered. Here, take a look at the full range.
It's not just our review's section that's packed to bursting. We're also bringing you big features on three of our most anticipated games: Hotline Miami 2, Star Citizen and Hyper Light Drifter. Need more? How about our two free gifts: a Planetside 2 anniversary item pack and an exclusive Magicka druid robe.
The issue, which is in shops now, can be ordered through My Favourite Magazines. Digitally, you'll find it on the App Store, Google Play, and Zinio, and you can subscribe to get issues delivered directly to your door. Read on for a look at the subs cover, and a round-up of the features to be found in issue 273.
This month we:
- Talk to Dennaton about the making of Hotline Miami 2.
- Question Chris Roberts about the most successful – and controversial – crowdfunded game around.
- Test out the neon splendour of Hyper Light Drifter.
- Catch up with Battlefield Hardline, The Magic Circle, This War of Mine, Dirty Bomb, Elegy for a Dead World and Virginia.
- Summon verdicts on Dragon Age: Inquisition, Civilization: Beyond Earth, Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments, Final Fantasy XIII, Styx: Master of Shadows, Ryse: Son of Rome, Endless Legend, Reprisal Universe, Screencheat, Costume Quest 2, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Legend of Grimrock 2, F1 2014, The Evil Within, NBA 2K15, Legend of Korra, Alien: Isolation DLC.
- Put the latest graphics cards to the test.
- Revisit Kirkwall in our Dragon Age 2 reinstall.
- Return to Planetside 2 for Update.
...And more. Until next month!