But those games are already out. They're old news. Today's content also includes Tom's Mass Effect 3 wishlist . He loves the series so much that he's already scared it might not live up to expectations. Reassure him in the comments, and post your own suggestions for Bioware's perusal.
But, for now, grasp your new issue of PC Gamer UK tight. You might need to use it as a shield from the incoming onslaught of PC gaming news that'll hit when you click more.
- It's the weekend of Minecraft!
- Yes, it's called DIE HIPSTER! but that's not why we like it. We love hipsters. Basically, play this browser-based platformer and lol.
- Richard Garriot's making an Ultima style social game .
- Read this Crytek interview . Do they really need to branch out from shooters?
- There's a Men of War Assault Squad demo . Ed is very excited.
- Whoa. EA boss, says they “ dropped the ball ”, let NFS slip and got caught up in annual release.
- A Battlefield 2142 patch has landed.
- Eve: Incursion has also been patched.
- Love spectating pro Starcraft matches? Us too. iracing competitions are on the horizon.
- Here are the Gaming Baftas
- Champions Online free to play switch is doing well
- The Old Republic go after WoW . “Theirs is a silent movie and ours is the first talkie."
No games were played in the office today (apart from two games of Starcraft II at lunch). Something terrible has happened which Tom reports on here . Bring hankies. :(