And in other PC gaming news...
Today in the PC Gamer offices Owen came back waving a stick around and going 'whom, whom, whom'. For a while we were worried he'd taken a blow to the head, but it turned out he'd just been playing the Old Republic beta weekend. Now he keeps holding his hand out towards Rich and making an angry face. He's either trying to force choke him or he's lost his teacup.
May a selection of PC Gaming news be with you.
- RockPaperShotgun and Kotaku have had a bit of a back and forth over whether Modern Warfare 3 is a game or not.
- Gamasutra take a look at the gaming culture of Brazil.
- Kotaku spot a rather terrifying Diablo costume.
- Serious Sam BFE's Fork Parker talks to Destructoid about piracy.
- Size Five Games have won a BAFTA for Privates.
Owen's already asked you what you thought of The Old Republic readers, so I'll ask you another question: What class did you play? Which one has the best story?