Happy Halloween PC gamers! Well technically not till Monday, but Team Fortress 2 has launched it's Halloween update today (I guess the holidays happen quicker on Valve time). The update has brought with it the usual combination of bizarre TF2 items , with an inexplicable emphasis on seal masks. You know, some people complain that TF2 has gotten so many silly extra items, to these people I say "I'm sorry, I can't hear you, I'm too busy having fun!"
Check inside for a spooky selection of PC Gaming news.
- OXM list sixteen bizarre things they found themselves saying while reviewing Saints Row: The Third.
- DualShockers say DC Universe Online will switch over to free to play on November 1st.
- Eurogamer compare Battlefield 3 on PC and Xbox 360.
- A Kotaku Editorial attacks homophobic insults in the gaming community, following the Blizzcon controversy.
- Joystiq take a look at the Deluxe Edition of Telltale's Jurassic Park.
What do you think the purpose of the seal mask is readers?