So how was your day? Good! Oh, us? We got a severed doll's head with someone's name carved into its neck. We thought for about half a second about calling the police, but decided to blog about it instead . Some are saying it's a "gift" from Official Xbox Magazine, but it's not. They got one too .
But enough about our clumsiness with lava. what else has been going on in PC gaming today? Read on for news on Assassin's Creed Revelations, the Space Marine Collector's Edition and playing as a vending machine in Half Life.
- Assassin's Creed Revelations gets a first teaser trailer and new screenshots.
- The Guardian have an interesting piece on MMO gold farmers in China.
- Play as a vending machine in Half Life .
- There's a Simpsons Facebook game incoming.
- The Penguin is confirmed for Arkham City .
- Industry Gamers have an interview with John Carmack , in which he says that cloud gaming is the future.
- Ken Levine considers says a Bioshock movie could still happen.
- The Space Marine Collector's Edition detailed .
- Realtime Worlds have been reborn, MyWorld is back in development.
- Hunted gets a launch trailer .
Today in the PC Gamer office, the search for an animal mascot continues . We've also been playing Frozen Synapse, which came out today. There's nothing quite like watching your sniper one shot a man through the tiniest of gaps from the other side of the map. POW! What have been your favourite stories of the day?