And in other PC gaming news...
Happy Halloween PC gamers! Well technically not till Monday, but Team Fortress 2 has launched it's Halloween update today (I guess the holidays happen quicker on Valve time). The update has brought with it the usual combination of bizarre TF2 items, with an inexplicable emphasis on seal masks. You know, some people complain that TF2 has gotten so many silly extra items, to these people I say "I'm sorry, I can't hear you, I'm too busy having fun!"
Check inside for a spooky selection of PC Gaming news.
- OXM list sixteen bizarre things they found themselves saying while reviewing Saints Row: The Third.
- DualShockers say DC Universe Online will switch over to free to play on November 1st.
- Eurogamer compare Battlefield 3 on PC and Xbox 360.
- A Kotaku Editorial attacks homophobic insults in the gaming community, following the Blizzcon controversy.
- Joystiq take a look at the Deluxe Edition of Telltale's Jurassic Park.
What do you think the purpose of the seal mask is readers?