Rocket League loves crossovers. Since its 2015 launch—deep breath—Twisted Metal, Warframe Top Gun, Game of Thrones, Casper, Harry Potter, The Ring, X-Men, Blacklight Retribution, Back to the Future, Halo, Gears of War, The Fast and the Furious, Mario, Metroid, and Batman (did I miss any?) have entered the ball-cage-car arena.
And now, as part of Psyonix's DC Super Heroes pack, the Caped Crusader is set to return with both its Christian Bale-powered Dark Knight Tumbler, and its 1989 Tim Burton/Michael Keaton-style Batmobile.
Check 'em out:
Alongside the Bat, a host of familiar faces have been treated to decals, wheels and banners too. Here's the list in full:
- Aquaman—Breakout Decal and Player Banner.
- Batman—Paladin Decal and Player Banner.
- Cyborg—Roadhog Decal and Player Banner.
- DC—Player Banner (previously released in Collector’s Edition).
- Flash—Wheels, Venom Decal, Player Banner, and Speed Force Boost (wheels and player banner previously released in Collector’s Edition).
- Green Arrow—Hotshot Decal and Player Banner.
- Green Lantern—Merc Decal and Player Banner.
- Superman—Octane Decal and Player Banner.
- Wonder Woman—Wheels, X-Devil Decal, and Player Banner.
All of that is due March 5, and will cost $3.99/your regional equivalent. In the meantime, Rocket League's Tournaments beta rolls out later today.