And in other PC gaming news...
Earlier today we saw the first screens from Game of Thrones: Genesis. I went through my usual train of thought when Game of Thrones is mentioned; first I remember how awesome is is, then I remember what a twat Joffrey is, then I watch this video of Tyrion slapping him in the face on a loop for ten minutes and all is right with the world.
Check inside for a selection of cold, northern PC gaming news.
- Eurogamer reveal Batman: Arkham City... the album.
- CVG report that the first free Driver: San Franscisco DLC in the works.
- VG247 have some more information on Borderlands 2.
- Develop report that both Blizzard and Valve are pursuing interested in cross platform play with consoles.
- Speaking to Edge, Philip Reisberger of Bigpoint has criticised Valve, EA and Ubisoft's monetisation models.
- Eurogamer has a full list of features for Call of Duty Elite.
- The developers of Hard Reset talk to Ars Technica about working on the PC.
Readers! Why is Tyrion so awesome? (flag spoilers please)