UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
UK Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
US Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
Developer: Amplitude Studios
Age Rating: ESRB Teen | PEGI 7
There's always room for another 4X strategy game, even if an existing one has to be eXplored, eXploited, eXpanded and eXterminated to make way. Endless Space probably won't inspire too many epic game diaries - as the similar Galactic Civilizations II did to our Tom Francis a while back - but nonetheless this a fine space strategy title and a good place to get started with the genre, thanks to its fancy streamlined interface. It's just a shame about the combat, which feels shallow compared to the rest of the game.
VerdictRead the review
A space strategy game that streamlines empire-building better
Latest on Endless Space
Here's a more sedate representation of space than that offered by some of today's other interstellar stories. Endless Space may ...
- Endless Space announces Disharmony, the turn-based strategy's first full expansion
- Endless Space celebrates selling 300,000 copies with fourth free content update
- Endless Space free update adds Christmas wonder, optional pirates, new hero
- Endless Space update adds Automaton faction and other player-chosen features
- Endless Space launches. Giant space war may now begin