Skyrim's graphics settings sure are versatile aren't they? Push them one way and you get a game of incredible beauty, push it another and you get... this. Spotted by GameSetWatch , this video by Household Gamer has been dubbed 'TF2 mode' by some and 'Runescape mode' by others. It's actually pretty cool in a low tech way. Makes want to spawn unlimited dragons in it. Cute, cartoony dragons.
Check inside for adorably textureless PC gaming news.
- Kotaku say a Borderlands novel will be released tomorrow. I'm not sure how a Borderlands novel would read, maybe it's just a list of guns?
- Shacknews announce that Murder, She Wrote 2 is coming in 2012. I'm sure you're all excited.
- Kotaku collects a gallery of the horrors of character creator abuse from NeoGAF .
- Battlenet has the latest Diablo 3 patch notes.
- ComingSoon say the new Tomb Raider movie will be a 'character piece'. Hmmn.
What do you think readers? High tech or stylised?