Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition
UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
UK Publisher: Paradox Interactive
US Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Developer: Kerberos Productions
Age Rating: ESRB Teen | PEGI 12
4X fans haven't had the best experience with Sword of the Stars II, an intergalactic strategy game which arrived buggy and broken upon release, with its developers Paradox Interactive taking a year to patch it up to an acceptable state. Sadly, this Enhanced Edition is still hobbled by bizarre design decisions, even if it's no longer infested with space-ticks and space-lice. There are better ways to eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate your way across a sci-fi universe.
VerdictRead the review
Slightly better than it was before, Sword of the Stars II is finally playable, but still hobbled by bizarre design decisions.
Latest on Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition
As is aggravatingly common for Paradox releases, Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter has had a lot of ...
- Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter released
- Sword of the Stars II developer diary 4: Encyclopedia of the Stars
- E3 2011: Sword of the Stars 2 trailer goes beyond the Anti-matter era
- Sword of the Stars II Developer Diary 3: Maturing the style
- Sword of the Stars II Dev Diary: Building a graphics engine