Sniper Elite V2
UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
UK Publisher: Rebellion
US Publisher: Rebellion
Age Rating: ESRB | PEGI 18
Sniper Elite V2's Big Thing is its X-Ray Kill Cam, which 'rewards' your successful shots with a gratuitous slo-mo animation of your bullet entering the enemy's body and tearing it apart. Uncomfortable flourishes aside, this is a fairly standard snipey World War II shooter, featuring satisfying ballistics but with deeply flawed level design.
VerdictRead the review
Tactical systems and satisfying ballistics marred by irritating levels and punishing sight-detection by the enemy.
Latest on Sniper Elite V2
Reinstall invites you to join us in revisiting classics of PC gaming days gone by. This week, Craig plays a ...
- Sniper Elite V2 demo out now
- Sniper Elite V2 team deathmatch coming to PC only
- Sniper Elite V2 shoots a man in the eye through his own scope from quite far away
- Sniper Elite V2 trailer shoots a man in the eye from quite far away
- Sniper Elite V2 CEO on self-publishing and moon sniping
- Sniper Elite V2's testicular animation detailed by dev: "sniping is such an intimate thing"
- Sniper Elite V2 trailer shoots a man in the neck from quite far away
- Sniper Elite V2 coming to PC