UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
Age Rating: ESRB Pending | PEGI Pending
Obsidian must be some of the busiest RPG developers around at the moment. In addition to making both South Park: The Stick of Truth and a similar-sized game that is (for now) totally secret, the company recently went home with a staggering $4 million, as a result of their Project Eternity Kickstarter pitch.
What is Project Eternity? It’s an old-school party-based RPG set in a super-detailed new fantasy universe, made by some of the folks behind Planescape: Torment, Fallout: New Vegas and Knights of the Old Republic 2.
Latest on Project Eternity
The character sheet tells you pretty much all you need to know about an RPG. Is it riddled with acronyms ...
- Project Eternity update shows off new art and renders
- Project Eternity Kickstarter passes $3.4m mark to become the biggest Kickstarter game project ever
- Project Eternity Q&A recap: Obsidian on the aumaua race, beard technology, and more
- First Project Eternity screenshot released, massive lore details revealed
- Project Eternity kickstarter: new donation tier nets you Wasteland 2
- Project Eternity: everything we know so far
- Project Eternity reaches 50k Kickstarter backers, new stretch goals announced
- Obsidian reportedly approached by publishers looking to exploit Kickstarter
- Project Eternity update reveals more on characters, parties, and player-driven storytelling
- Project Eternity smashes Kickstarter target, stretch goals ahoy