UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
Age Rating: ESRB Pending | PEGI Pending
Obsidian must be some of the busiest RPG developers around at the moment. In addition to making both South Park: The Stick of Truth and a similar-sized game that is (for now) totally secret, the company recently went home with a staggering $4 million, as a result of their Project Eternity Kickstarter pitch.
What is Project Eternity? It’s an old-school party-based RPG set in a super-detailed new fantasy universe, made by some of the folks behind Planescape: Torment, Fallout: New Vegas and Knights of the Old Republic 2.
Latest on Project Eternity
A brilliant—but troubled—philosopher once said, "Without music, life would be a mistake." In gaming, music is often the only familiar ...
- Chris Avellone interview: Torment, Project Eternity, New Vegas, and beyond
- Project Eternity update shows off new art and renders
- Project Eternity Kickstarter passes $3.4m mark to become the biggest Kickstarter game project ever
- Project Eternity Q&A recap: Obsidian on the aumaua race, beard technology, and more
- First Project Eternity screenshot released, massive lore details revealed
- Project Eternity kickstarter: new donation tier nets you Wasteland 2
- Project Eternity: everything we know so far
- Project Eternity reaches 50k Kickstarter backers, new stretch goals announced
- Obsidian reportedly approached by publishers looking to exploit Kickstarter
- Project Eternity update reveals more on characters, parties, and player-driven storytelling