Europa Universalis IV
UK Release Date:
US Release Date:
UK Publisher: Paradox Interactive
US Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Developer: Paradox Development
Age Rating: ESRB Pending | PEGI Pending
Paradox's grand strategy sequel features 300 years of history, a "lush topographic map", an upgraded diplomacy system, multiplayer and modding tools, but the best part - or at least, the most brilliantly titled feature - is so-called 'Monarch Power', which promises that your chosen leader's traits will directly affect the game in some way or other. It's also a fantastic name for a band.
Our recent hands-on left us convinced that Europa Universalis IV was "an incredibly deep and dynamic game".
Latest on Europa Universalis IV
Paradox Interactive announced that its Conquest of Paradise expansion for Europa Universalis 4 will release on January 14. The expansion, which ...
- Europa Universalis 4 demo released, Steam Workshop support confirmed
- Europa Universalis 4 release window confirmed, demo planned for later this week
- How Paradox's Crusader Kings II to Europa Universalis IV save converter will work
- Europa Universalis 4 video explains the virtues and pitfalls of building an empire
- Europa Universalis IV video preaches its enhanced religious systems
- Europa Universalis IV hands-on: an idiot's guide to founding the Netherlands
- Europa Universalis 4 release date set for August, pre-orders now live
- Hands-On with Europa Universalis IV multiplayer: The Some Years War
- Europa Universalis IV preview
- Europa Universalis 4: behind the scenes with strategy superpower Paradox