Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Super

#1   Report Post  
    Old 06-07-2011, 05:40 PM

Default Team Super the first run (11/6/11) read me.

as with these first few runs I am expecting new people, please could everyone turn up about 15-30 mins early, as I would like to check gear and such of people before starting instead of taking people and finding out they are not ready yet.

also instead of taking sign ups for the team I am going to be giving people priority based on their attendance and general ability, rather than taking sign up from people who only turn up once in a blue moon (this will be a rolling system to try to keep a somewhat stable team)

so for the first few weeks depending on sign up's I will be asking people to sit out based on trying to keep a somewhat balanced raid, depending how we do this could change boss by boss or on a weekly basis (if I know you turned up and have had to sit out I will make space for you the following week) I will go into this in a bit more detail on this once I form a raid on Saturday and see what we have.