Right, I'm planning to organise various ops for corp members to help raise some isk for the corp (and to have fun), so in order to decide exactly what should be done (mining? wormholes? lowsec roams? etc), it would be good if everyone could post their capabilities in this thread, so I know what people can and can't do.
I also think we ought restrict this forum to corp members only. Once we grow a bit, and when we get involved in wars or other pvp (and it is a when, not an if), the last thing we want is for non-members to be able to use our forums to gather intel (not just on ship types, but on planned ops, locations, etc).
Anyway, heres what I can fly/do:
- Fly all Gallente T1 ships, up to and including BS
- Fly all T2 frigs (interceptors, covops, AF, etc), with the exception of stealth bombers (no missile skills)
- I can cloak (so covops), and have good exploration skills, and I can also fly transports - which means I can fly and fully fit a Viator for moving goods to/from lowsec/nullsec.
- I can fly mining barges, up to a retriever. Not great, but better than nothing :P
- I'm also able to fly freighters. I've never managed to afford one though.
- I can manufacture all T1 items - so if anyone needs something built, I can do it.
- I can also fly HACs, interdictors, and one or two other random ships.
- I have fleet command skills: L5/WC4/4/4/4/4
How about everyone else?