Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Rift > General Discussion

#1   Report Post  
    Old 06-20-2011, 02:16 PM
    Insane Moderator

Default Memorable moments?

Has something happened to you ingame that was totally unexpected?
    Do you have a story that needs telling?
    Did a Rift land right at the worst possible time and yet, you valiantly killed them all?

Then spill the beans and share with the community, your highlights, funtimes and horror's.

#2   Report Post  
    Old 06-21-2011, 07:05 PM
    Insane Moderator

Nothing? oh my.

Well.... let's see... For me, it was reaching 100 aftifact collections. I have always been a little bit of HORDEr, but running around for days, always checking the auction house, collecting that final piece needed for the magical 100, was a great day. Then to get comment's about my horrible albino turtle, just made me realise how jealous people are and that made me smile even bigger. I am twisted like that. hehehe

Getting 200 though was better again, because you can become a shiney artifact then. Love seeing people giggle as they realise they can't pick you up, yet still continue to try.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 06-22-2011, 06:31 PM

lol. One of my best actually happened last night during a T1 run of Iron Tomb, I had a case of a "God Pet", really dont know what happened. My necro knight whom I lovingly call "Bonan" seemed to become an upstoppable tank, taking no health damage at all. It was during the fight against the boss Ragnoth the Despoiler.Some how, my pet had glitched Ragnoth. we think possibly by one of the gravestone of my fellow guildies characters. Was very funny watching Ragnoth get wasted by my pet, as us mages threw a series of spells at the boss. It must have been so good that Aridale actually had a dream about Bonan haha
    I'd also like to commend Whisy, he was a first class tank in the dungeon well second best to my pet in that instance haha
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 06-22-2011, 07:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Olgit View Post
    Nothing? oh my.

Well.... let's see... For me, it was reaching 100 aftifact collections. I have always been a little bit of HORDEr, but running around for days, always checking the auction house, collecting that final piece needed for the magical 100, was a great day. Then to get comment's about my horrible albino turtle, just made me realise how jealous people are and that made me smile even bigger. I am twisted like that. hehehe

Getting 200 though was better again, because you can become a shiney artifact then. Love seeing people giggle as they realise they can't pick you up, yet still continue to try.
    So, was that you in the Manufactory the other day? I was standing there puzzled as to why I couldn't pick you up hahaha.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 06-23-2011, 12:07 AM

Smile

One night after doing a few expert rifts. Aran and myself wondered why one of our guild had remarked that some of our profile pics looked like cows. It wasn't until it all ended that I noticed and spun the camera around to view our faces...

Here are the results

Me (Airmid) with a Jimmy Hill chin and no mouth:

And Aranrhod with a face like the Spitting Image puppet for the Queen:
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 06-26-2011, 12:41 AM

Tonight, Aranrhod, Aridale, and myself decided that we would pay the Guardians a visit on their home turf. With a little help from a stealth trinket, we managed to make it across the bridge. After a few attempts and edging closer towards Sanctum itself, I finally got in there and lasted almost a minute

Here's the link to the YouTube video

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAErWtjXHTs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAErWtjXHTs[/URL]
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 06-26-2011, 08:08 AM

I was happy, I got to kill a Dorf by respawning on the seawall ^_^

Defiant
    Airdale - 50 Mage
    Nipplar - 38 Cleric
    Moobz - 20 Rogue

Guardian
    Burin - 21 Warrior
    LordStabbingron - 5 Rogue

HOW BIG IS MY SIG! ^_^