Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Epic

#1   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 08:09 AM

Default Team Epic 04/04/2011

Signups are rather short tonight; missing a couple of regulars. If you can come tonight, even just for some of the raid, please do.

We only have 4 bosses left; the plan is to do Conclave and Chimaeron first, to give Koldof a chance to show us what he can do. We'll then do Nefarian with the strongest team available, and if there's time Al'Akir to finish.

It's less than a week since the great exodus, and we've already added a very promising healer and, hopefully, a new tank. I'm on the scout for another ranged DPS, after which we should be back up to full strength. Our priority remains gearing up the new members, so that we can get back to heroic progression ASAP, with one eye firmly on the next tier of raiding.

*EDIT* I sold those legs we got last time, and used the proceeds to learn the agi and str bracer enchants (presuming these will be useful for another year or two). That left us with 2.5k gold. I have also learned ALL the top weapon enchants. The only enchant I cannot do is the int on bracers, so keep your eyes peeled for a decent price, ideally around 2.5k :-p

Last edited by Darieth; 04-04-2011 at 08:13 AM.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 08:19 AM

If you are stuck Sark may be able to help you out tonight. He is not saved to Conclave, Nef or Al'akir but is saved to Chimaeron. Although he hasn't done those fights before if you think you will need him let me know and I will give him a call and tell him to read up on tactics for tonight. I am sure he would love the opportunity to raid with you guys again and see some of those fights.

I am saved to conclave so wouldn't be much help i'm afraid. Although I should be around after 9pm ish if you do need an extra ranged for either Nef or Al'akir. Sorry but I can't be around before then

We will be working on Cho'gall with Awesome on Tuesday so shouldn't be any issues if you do need to use either of us tonight.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 08:59 AM

Thank you for the offer. Ironicly, the one thing we're OK for is tanks (unless one of them has failed since last night)...ranged DPS is my main worry atm, so I may be calling on you for Nefarian!
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 09:03 AM

I believe I have signed, but if I didn't, then I meant to! I will certainly be around all evening.
    Edit: Just reread that, ignore me.

Last edited by Danarok; 04-04-2011 at 09:06 AM.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 09:10 AM

OK Darieth, if you could let me know roughly what time you may need me then I will try and be home for then. You can always /w Sark and he can ring me and check where I am.
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 09:33 AM

Hmm, I thought I'd signed up for tonight when I logged in to do my flask herbing, but thinking about it I may have forgotten.

Sorry if that's the case; I'm available all evening
    "Creates a line of frost in front of the mage, 30 yards from end to end. Enemies who cross the line are snared and take damage. This spell is intended to give mages a way to help control the battlefield..."

LOLWUT

Last edited by Foosfighting; 04-04-2011 at 09:37 AM.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 01:01 PM

I am also having a moment of senility and can’t remember if I signed up or not. If I am not signed up right now just wanted to let you know I can come
    (would sign up now but I don’t have my authenticator)
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 02:28 PM

I'd also forgotten to sign, rectified now.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 03:11 PM

You're all rubbish.
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 03:28 PM

Dari if your really desperate for a DPS I should be about all night and could bring my DK (I know he sucks a bit, that's why I said if your desperate)