DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
* Plaques of Achievement will no longer drop off the zone quests for Expert Dungeons.
* Added new daily quests for Expert dungeons for both tiers - one quest from each tier can be completed per day.
* Tier 1 Expert dailies reward 10 Plaques of Achievement.
* Tier 2 Expert dailies reward 20 Plaques of Achievement.
* Only the final boss of Expert dungeons drop the Corrupted and Grotesque Souls needed for Expert and Raid Rifts.
* Reduced the drop rate of tradeable, Bind on Equip zone-drop items in Expert Dungeons.
* The appearance of Chain Raid-tier armor from the vendor has changed. It was incorrectly using the PvP Chain armor graphics - it now uses a unique appearance.
* The Head and Shoulders of Cloth Raid-tier armor from the vendor have an appearance change.
* The appearance of Warrior Raid-tier armor from the vendor has changed.
* Updated a number of armor drop appearances from tier 1 and 2 Expert Dungeons; there’s now more variety in the look of various armors within a tier.
* Expert: Icetalon's Ripping Talons can no longer critically hit.
* Expert: Gronik will now reset if he leaves his encounter area.
* Expert: Gronik's minions, Xaeiel and Sanwusu now ignore line of sight with their spells.
* Expert: Added borders around Ryka Dharvos' area to ensure more laser goodness.
THE FALL OF LANTERN HOOK
* Expert: Oludare the Firehoof can now Charge and throw harpoons at players from a greater distance.
* Corruptive Ritual: Fixed so that the mobs that drop the required items now always spawn in certain groups.
GREENSCALE'S BLIGHT [Raid]
* Blightleaf Hexmaster's Noxious Cloud can no longer critically hit.
* Blightleaf Guard's Wicked Vine can no longer critically hit.
* All general population mobs' standard attacks can now critically hit.
* Made small adjustments to boss enrage timers.
* Raid bosses in Greenscale's Blight have new items added to their drop tables.
* Raid bosses in Greenscale's Blight now drop more items per kill than they previously did.
* Added new ranged weapon rewards to the zone quest, You Are Who They Call.
* Expert: Konstantin's Mathosian Fury is now more lethal (and furious).
* Changed the quest mobs, Guardian Purelights, so the ambush should be easier to manage.
* Expert: Eliam's Death's Fury can no longer be removed by player abilities.
* Expert: Rictus: Changed Rotting Flesh from a targeted AoE DoT to a ground target effect with a longer duration.
* Increased the amount of Armor on Cloth items.
* Increased the amount of Plaques of Achievement needed to purchase first and second-tier Expert Dungeon items:
* Boot and Glove items from the first-tier Expert Dungeon merchant have their price increased to 30 Plaques of Achievement.
* Shoulder and Helm items from the first-tier Expert Dungeon merchant have their price increased to 40 Plaques of Achievement.
* Chest and Leg items from the first-tier Expert Dungeon merchant have their price increased to 50 Plaques of Achievement.
* Boot and Glove items from the second-tier Expert Dungeon merchant have their price increased to 120 Plaques of Achievement.
* Shoulder and Helm items from the second-tier Expert Dungeon merchant have their price increased to 160 Plaques of Achievement.
* Weapons from Greenscale are now Relic quality, and their stats/effects have been upgraded.
* Swift Armored War Horses have had their price increased from 100 platinum to 125 platinum.
* Pure-Endurance 'Of the Fortress' items will no longer drop above level 13.
* A large number of new Essences have been added to merchants in Meridian and Sanctum for purchase with Inscribed Sourcestones.
* Earthbreak Pauldrons from the quest Hero of the Defiants had defensive stats on them when offensive stats were intended. This has been updated for future Earthbreak Pauldrons, but existing items will remain as-is.
* Fixed a number of items, including high-end Weaponsmith recipes, that had incorrect auction house categories. They now appear in the expected search results. We would list them all, but it's a long list.
* Fixed an issue where high-level Runes were showing as ‘level 1’ in the Auction House.
* Going forward, randomly generated two-handed weapons will come with DPS stats rather than tanking stats.
* The Waxing Shadesource had stats applied for a higher level item, and has been reduced in effectiveness to match its level.
* Spellbinder's Sash now has Spell Power instead of Attack Power.
* Crystal of Brilliance and Crystal of Foresight had melee stats but are caster items. This has been corrected.
* Rare Essences dropped from Major and Minor Rifts should no longer be bound on pickup.
* Chan's Thundering Fist was set up as a Warrior weapon rather than a Cleric weapon. This has been corrected so it now properly has spell power and lower base weapon damage.
* Sacred Heirloom of Eth and Totem of Overgrowth were incorrectly gaining a bonus to their healing procs from Spell Power. These have been fixed.
* Petrifying Rune: The root proc will now break on damage.
* Fixed Ritualist's Buckler to be a Cleric-equippable shield.
* A number of offhand book items had the wrong visual attached and have been fixed.
* Powdery Ash now has a proper sell price.
* Ancestral Sourcestone: Fixed the tooltip so it shows an actual number value instead of 0.
* Fixed many minor typos in item names.
* Apothecary updates: Endgame Apothecary recipes no longer use Minor Catalyst as an ingredient. Recipes that previously used Rift essences or augments now use consumable items gained from Rifts instead.
* Bottle of Spellstrikes, Bottle of Critical Strikes, and Philter of Power now have a potion cooldown of 3 minutes. Each of these also apply a 1 minute immunity after use, so a player can only be affected by one of these effects for each minute.
* Many vials that did not last through a death now persist. Rejoice!
* Fixed an issue where all potions were on the same cooldown. They are now divided into three major groups based on their effects: Healing/Positive, Damage/Negative, and Buffs.
* A large number of items have been updated to be Runebreakable/Salvagable. In general, all items not purchased from a vendor should fall into these categories.
* Runecrafting material names have been updated. Crystals, Shards, and Powders now have new names. Uncommon has become Flickering, Rare has become Sparkling, and Epic has become Shimmering.
* Fixed an issue where some runes were displaying incorrect names when applied.
* Devastating Runes, Calamitous Runes, Ravaging Runeshards, and Destructive Runeshards have had their stats updated. They now award Wis/Int [Calamitous, Ravaging] and Str/Dex [Devastating, Destructive].
* Accurate Rune now grants Attack Power/Hit, and Sharp Rune adds Spell Power/Focus.
* New zone-specific drops come from monsters in the following zones, and are used in recipes from each zone:
- Gnarled Core - Scarwood reach
- Evergreen Core - Freemarch
- Enchanted Core - Silverwood
- Stone Core - Stonefield
- Shadow Core - Gloamwood
- Rusty Core - Scarlet Gorge
- Cracked Core - Droughtlands
- Glowing Core - Moonshade Highlands.
* Artificers are now able to use Looms to craft Parchment and Vellum.
* A large number of recipes from notoriety vendors have been adjusted. Recipes that were previously Uncommon are now Rare and have their stats adjusted accordingly. Ingredients used in these recipes require the Cores mentioned above or have had their other ingredients and quantities updated.
* Iron Buckler recipes from faction vendors have been renamed to Steel Buckler.
* The recipe for Divine Defender now appears in the 'Maces' section of the recipe list.
* Recipe: Blazing Wisdom Rune now teaches the correct recipe.
* Fixed an issue where Recipe: Polished Shadethorn Lumber and Recipe: Polished Mahogany Lumber tooltips displayed incorrect item information.
* Blackwood Chopper crafted item has been renamed to Blackwood Cleaver.
* Greater Rootcatch Brew is now a single target potion, while the Heroic Rootcatch Brew is now area effect.
* Luminous Accurate Rune now grants Hit instead of Focus.
* Fixed Rootcatch Brew items, which were using a healing effect rather than functioning as a snare.
* The crafting quest items Light Downy Cloth, Tough Silken Cloth, and Exquisite Cloth are now Bind on Pickup.
* The quests from Light Downy Cloth, Tough Silken Cloth, and Exquisite Cloth now direct Defiants to Master Outfitter Deo Zervos, instead of Master Butcher Jace Prisco. These quests direct Guardians to Master Outfitter Louis Klies.
* Defiants: Rare Ore quests involving Kleeg Stonebreaker no longer try to convince you he is in Sanctum.
* Fixed some floating and sunken resource nodes in Droughtlands, Stillmoor, and Moonshade Highlands.
* Crafting related actions should no longer trigger abilities that proc on criticals.
* Luggodhan now requires more than '0' Butchering skill.
* Crafting trainers in Fortune's Shore, Shimmersand, now teach Master level crafting instead of Novice.
* Adjusted harvest nodes in Abyssal Precipice and Charmer's Caldera - nodes before the first bosses can no longer be stealthed to.
* Additional adjustments to many resource nodes across the world. New locations have been added, and many nodes will now respawn faster than they did before.