Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > General Articles

#1   Report Post  
    Old 07-17-2010, 01:34 AM

Default Funding

Ok so this affects the whole guild, in a good way!

So recently I'v been making a little more money due to me being less lazy, and in the near future, i might have enough to deposit into the guild bank a semi decent fund, combined with what we got currently, we could put our repair funds up, to help our lower members, and since we are a lot more into heroic modes in raiding, and progression etc, the extra repairs could save everyone a small chip of money (since it is currently 5 gold limit for most members, and when i die, it's normally a 9 gold repair bill) to spend of things such as flasks, gems etc making it a generally happier environment.
    Saying this to make more money i could use help from others, I'm currently experimenting with this but if i could get eternal fire and air at a slightly reduced price from whats on the Ah if you have spares, Green gems (I'll reply which ones I'm needing most) saronite bars/ore, and blue gems (currently the yellow ones and red ones).

(Giving any items, from your personal stash i will give a separate chip of profit for you).

This will take me some time, but the end result will be worth it, with better funding for the whole guild, I'm just wanting to help everyone. I can do this myself, but more helping hands make a lighter job (is that how the phrase goes?)

This won't happen over night, so don't expect many results soon, but I'm working on it.

Lev
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 07-17-2010, 01:35 AM

Also a JC and a miner will be needed occasionally.

Last edited by leviethan; 07-17-2010 at 01:50 AM.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 07-17-2010, 01:43 AM

There is currently a new guild perk in beta, if it goes live we will have stacks of wonga.

Anyone in the guild looting money will get an extra 5% of that money donated to the guild bank.
    ie if you loot 100 gold the guild bank will receive 5 gold. (not out your 100, just an extra 5)
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 07-17-2010, 09:31 AM

For now, we're trying to save us a big stash, in order to purchase various proposed guild perks in Cata. Also, at the start of an expansion, raid consumables and essentials can be incredibly pricey, so we might want to buy a decent amount for our early Cata raiding.

Save, save, save.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 07-17-2010, 02:44 PM

Well either way its mainly savings for the guild that im trying to make, but the thing with looting sounds very interesting, i suppose it all comes down to cata then.