Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Epic

#11   Report Post  
    Old 03-28-2011, 09:05 AM

Ah kk

Seeing as this is clearly not Klog just trolling us all (OR IS IT /tinfoil hat) I would like to say:

Thanks Klog! You are, without a shadow of a doubt, the best tank I've ever played with, and thoroughly deserving of all the praise you got. It's been an epic couple of years, and I wish you the best!

Please don't switch to RIFT

Slash
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 03-28-2011, 09:12 AM

As I can't log on to WoW at work, and as I imagine there's an in-game mail waiting for me, I don't know whether you're leaving WoW or just PCG, but either way, good luck for the future.

If you've not left the server, and if you're not leaving WoW, I'll send you the 12k gold that the team owes you tonight.
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 03-28-2011, 10:02 AM

I know this is Epic's thread but I am hijacking it for a minute.

Sorry to see you go Klog, you are one of the best players I know and have played with. Thank you for all of your help and I speak on behalf of all of Team Awesome when I say we appreciate everything you have done to help us out, by both stepping in when we are people short and by giving advice to many of our players.

Best of luck with everything you do in the future, you will be missed.
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 03-28-2011, 11:04 AM

Well this sure came out the blue. Ah wells, ty for the tanking, Klogs.
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 03-28-2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cataclysmic View Post
    Thanks Klog! You are, without a shadow of a doubt, the best tank I've ever played with ...
    A view shared by everyone in Epic I should hope. Klog manages to tank in a way that puts all other tanks, myself include to shame. Flawless execution, instant reflexes, unparalleled class knowledge, and a consistency which even heinz tomato soup would envy. To take a line from the great Austin powers, all the tanks want to be him and all the healers want to be with him. His absence will most certainly be felt.

Hugs, Dan
      #16   Report Post  
    Old 03-28-2011, 11:19 AM

yeah Klog if you are leaving the guild, will be sorry to see you go.

you were actually the first person who got me interested in raiding and you have always been really helpful.
      #17   Report Post  
    Old 03-28-2011, 11:26 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Danarok View Post
    A view shared by everyone in Epic I should hope. Klog manages to tank in a way that puts all other tanks, myself include to shame. Flawless execution, instant reflexes, unparalleled class knowledge
    Dan put it far better than me, so I will just say: THIS ^^
      #18   Report Post  
    Old 03-28-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
    A view shared by everyone in Epic I should hope. Klog manages to tank in a way that puts all other tanks, myself include to shame. Flawless execution, instant reflexes, unparalleled class knowledge, and a consistency which even heinz tomato soup would envy. To take a line from the great Austin powers, all the tanks want to be him and all the healers want to be with him. His absence will most certainly be felt.

Hugs, Dan
    Very well said Dan.

I'm gutted to see u leave Klog, you're in a league of your own for tanking and wow knowledge in general. Thanks for the all the raids! And thanks for the fun times we had trying to push through all the heroics at the start of cataclysm. Good memories
    "Creates a line of frost in front of the mage, 30 yards from end to end. Enemies who cross the line are snared and take damage. This spell is intended to give mages a way to help control the battlefield..."

LOLWUT
      #19   Report Post  
    Old 03-28-2011, 11:44 AM

Quote:

Hugs, Dan
    Dan! Might need you to come to a truckload of raids until we can get a replacement...you around to kill Nefarian tonight? Even if only for half a raid?
      #20   Report Post  
    Old 03-28-2011, 11:58 AM

Klog,

Echoing the others comments, Its been an honour to tank alongside you for the last 18 months or so, watching you play has no doubt upped my level of skill and general knowledge of the technical aspects of raiding in WoW. You'll be greatly missed.

All the best buddy,
    Uru.

Foosfighting 12/11/2010