Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Win

#11   Report Post  
    Old 03-18-2011, 06:00 PM

Raid report:

On raid:
    First, Narci, Barkhoof, Wyrmy, Isilindal, Bimble, Jecaa, Hubitirx, Impius, Phera

Thanks to Phera for stepping into the bear-shaped hole that we had.

Went straight for Halfus - had a couple of issues of tnaks dying before we could burn through the first drake, but after I used my brian we got it down. Have to remember that halfus doesnt hit that hard himself when he doesnt have the healing debuff or increased attack speed.

After that went to Valiona.
    We basically spent the rest of the night on this - Learning and the prefecting execution of the fight.
    I think key was reducing avoidable damage, epsecially in the valiona-ground phase. If we didn't do this our healers were short on mana for the higher damage Theralion phase.
    Once everyone got the hang of blackout movement, avoiding flame breath, and tight clumping for the theralion phase (and quick engulfing magic reactions) we made some real progress.

In the end we got our kill on the final attempt of the night which always feels good.

On sunday we'll be going to BWD (and conclave if we have time) to smash the bosses we have on farm and get some loots for everyone.
    Next week we'll probably be doing bwd on thursday and then bot on sunday due to barkers absence.

Couple of quick notes:
    everyone should update their boss mods!
    i'm going to try and get akee geared (and experienced) enough to heal for those time we need a back up healer. Anyone who can spare 40 minutes to help would be aprreciated!
    Everyone who hasn't already should be sending me flasks or mats for cauldrons.
    there's a couple of things i'd like to go over for the whole team to hear, so if you can make sunday evening about 15 minutes before raid time, even if you're not raiding, that would be good - then i won't have to repeat myself.

Loots:
    Impius, Hubi, Wyrmy, Barker

we also got a BoE but I need to check if teem wants it!
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 03-18-2011, 07:07 PM

My main socket has a built in filter, yet BT still recommend using a filter. /sigh what was the point in having the new telephone socket put in? And before anyone asks, yes it is the one where the phone socket is completley separate from the interwebs socket.
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 03-18-2011, 07:21 PM

the point is BT makes monies, like I thought that iplate was just a money making scam but I got one free when I bought a bunch of filters and it actually gave a 33% increase on my speed lol.
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 03-19-2011, 07:45 AM

Yeah the new plate is free, no one should pay for it, but it simply doesn't work. Looks kinda nice tho, like you have a dedicated internet line in (which ofc you don't)
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 03-20-2011, 03:04 PM

Thanks Bimble, I'll check out the app.
      #16   Report Post  
    Old 03-20-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xarvoz View Post
    Thanks Bimble, I'll check out the app.
    I had a look around myself and could not find an official app except the one for the iphone